Brand: Broyce Control
Definite Time (DT) Earth Fault Relay.
- True R.M.S. measurements
- Adjustable Low-set tripping threshold
- Adjustable High-set tripping threshold with option to disable
- Adjustable Definite Time setting (applicable to Low-set triggering only)
- Instantaneous tripping on High-set triggering
- Test and Reset button for simulating and clearing of fault condition
- Red LED indication of Low-set or High-set triggering and tripping
- Green LED indication for Auxiliary power supply presence
- Microprocessor based (self checking) with non-volatile memory
- Terminals suitable for 2 x 2.5mm2 wires (complete with protective cover)
The P9620 (from the P9600 series family of IDMT/DT relays) is a microprocessor based relay designed to monitor and detect Earth faults in 3-phase applications. Typically the P9620 is wired in conjunction with external current transformers of the feeder to be protected.